Monday, October 24, 2011

Crying

What do you think about crying?
Do you think it shows insecurity, weakness or defeat?

Well, I don't think so..
For me, crying is healing..
I do feel that crying is the perfect expression of shouting my feeling..
Sometimes, I feel a thing that I can't verbally say..
Sometimes, I feel a thing that can't be represented by words at all..
Something, I feel a thing that is difficult to express..
When it comes to such a circumstance, all I always do is just.. crying..
It can also be about both sadness and happiness..

If somebody would like to kindly count how many times I've cried in my whole life,
I bet it must be more than the number of my strands of my hair..

Don't ever blame me just because I cry very often..
It doesn't always mean that I'm miserable..
It just means I have no clue about what the more perfect expression than crying is..

No comments:

Post a Comment