Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm in Love

"When I'm loved by the boy that I love, it gives me the best feeling."

I'm in a good mood today. Starting the day by going to the office at 5 a.m and going back home at 6 a.m then I was having fun with my stuff on the internet. Just so you know, I love to browse through the internet and look for good articles. I'm obsessed to read as much as possible writings. That's the way how I learn English easily and interestingly.

After spending four hours in front of the computer, I decided to take a nap. But suddenly, my man came to my house. Of course, I can't (and actually won't ever) ignore him. Yesterday I didn't meet him at all, so I had been overwhelmed by the feeling that I really missed him. As usual, he never fails to comfort me with his jokes and his innocent face. How I love both !!!

Until I started to have a conversation about my school financial problem. It hasn't been solved yet and I'm depressed about that. I was out of control telling him what I was deeply feeling. He listened and stared at me. I know he didn't even miss a word at all. When it was over, he started to help me looking for a solution. He said that I'm too obsessed about money and it's not good for me. Okay, we do need money, of course. But when we are too obsessed, it will only drive us to a disappointment because this is not our duty to earn money. He meant that what humans have to do is just striving and praying for the best, that's all! He also said that I have to be positive in seeing something. He's been thinking that I've tended to be too negative and pessimistic. And I got to start to change that. He teaches me to be more positive and grateful.

Don't know why I feel like I'm in love with him again. He doesn't talk too much, but he knows when he should talk and what he should talk about. This is what I had not got from my ex-men, the ability to save me, comfort me, cherish me, and simply love me. He might be not very intelligent, but he's very much sincere and kindhearted. Ow yea, and he's the only boy that makes me change my mind about boy. Happiness doesn't always come from having a clever boy (as I've hoped to date a clever boy), but it's everywhere. Even it's hidden behind ugliness, stupidity, and imperfection.

Love xx :*

No comments:

Post a Comment