Monday, October 24, 2011

An Interesting Assignment

Today isn't my off day, but I just had lots of time to do some of my favorite things. I just watched three films that inspire me much. Once I'd done watching those films, I did my writing assignment. It must be submitted tomorrow. Well, I just like when it comes to writing assignments. It gives me a great way to say my thought in written forms. This week, I had to make a paragraph of my personal arguments about anything. Here is what I wrote for my assignment: 

Smoking is not Good

I just do not understand why people like smoking. Seriously, I do not really see that there is any advantage of doing such a thing. Well, some of them may argue that it shows they are mature. It might be true, but doing such a think means that the way they think is not mature though. I believe that there is nothing good about smoking. First, it is clearly a waste of money. Cigarettes are not cheap. Everybody must know it. Then, it is also dangerous for someone's health. Experts have proven that smoking causes lung cancer. It is even typed clearly all in capital on the pack of cigarettes. So, from my personal point of view, it does not make any sense at all to buy something pricey that is dangerous for your health. Not to mention, maturity is not something to do with smoking, it is about how we think sensibly about ourselves and our lives.


That's what I wrote. I'm waiting for other interesting assignments. I don't even care if I'm overwhelmed by all my assignments when all of them are interesting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment