Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Putting My Thought into It :)

Yay!!! I will proudly say that this week is actually assignments week. Well, last Sunday was my latest off day. Don't know if I'm lucky or not to spend that day doing my assignments. But, one of the assignments is truly interesting !!!!! I had to make an essay about anything. I love to write and to put my thought into it. So, this is for you guys to read :) My writing assignment! Thank you in advance :) Have a frigging great day !!!!


Teenagers Who are Working while Studying  are the Independent and Responsible Ones

Nowadays, education is considered important for everyone. I personally think that being a well-educated person will bring us to a mental satisfaction and make us respectable. There are also many people fighting for getting adequate education in their life.   

As a teenager, I must honestly say that I do anything for my education. Even though I do not come from a family that is financially comfortable, I can still go to university by working and earning money by myself to pay my school tuition. Doing both working and studying gives me such a satisfaction that I cannot scientifically explain how it really feels. Nevertheless, it makes me feel independent and responsible.

How can teenagers be independent by working and studying at the same time? Of course because they earn money by themselves and most of them use the money they get for paying their school tuition and all of the costs of living. Then, how can teenagers be responsible by doing  it? It is slightly crucial!

Many teenagers say that it is very difficult to work when we are still studying. Moreover, they say that those who do both will not be focused. They also argue that by doing both activities at the same time, they will not get maximum results of each thing that they do.

I am one of the teenagers who work and study at the same time for paying my tuition and I firmly disagree with the statements above. Okay, they might say those satements because they have so many choices about education, but what about those who have no choice? Well, indeed it is very difficult to go to office and campus everyday and have a very little time for taking a rest or even for doing the assignments at home, but it does not mean it is impossible to do that. As a saying goes “Nothing is Impossible in This Life”, I have already proven it is so possible! It maybe totally hard and tiring in the beginning but as the time goes by, it is very interesting yet advantageous for sure.

There are many advantages that I get from it. One of them is being a responsible teenager. Teenagers who work will know how it feels to earn money for living, so that they will know how to wisely use it as well. They will also learn managing their time well, be on time and make every minute in their life useful. It drives them to have a better time management skills than those who are only studying and have lots of leisure time. Surprisingly, it makes them get better grades because of their regular time of studying.  It shows that they are also responsible as a student without ignoring the role as an employee.

The need of education seems to be increasing today, but not all teenagers can fulfill it because of financial factors. In fact, there are so many ways to solve it. Working while studying can be a good alternative solution. If they want to study, they can do it. As long as one has great belief and passion in doing this, I do not think it will be impossible. They will gradually get many advantages vice versa. It will also absolutely nice to know that Indonesian teenagers are independent and responsible for their lives and their education.

No comments:

Post a Comment