Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Supporter in Vain

It's irritating to say that I feel so frustrated today. I don't like this; arriving home with a lot of tears rolling down on my cheeks. The word that exactly represents my feeling right now is: PATHETIC! Well, I must explode what I feel NOW!

Ever since 2010, life felt more colorful because I found the one that was always there to support me and to be supported by me all at once. Yea, he's my current man. He listened to every good suggestion I gave and he even changed some his bad habits. Of course, I was very happy for every great change. But, as the time goes by, he was accepted as a teacher in a very well-known elementary school in town. I was so proud for sure! And I thought that he really deserved that. Yet,, he turned to be a super busy boy.

To be honest, I feel that time flies so fast. Now, he's already on the 9th semester. You know, an undergraduate student should accomplish his/her study in four years. But what happen with my man? Too bad to say that I DON"T KNOW!!!!
As my concern so far, I've been supporting him wholeheartedly. It sometimes ended up in a fight though. He always says that he has loads of work to do at school. Okay, I admit that, but I think this is only a matter of longing. As long as he's willing, I believe that it can be accomplished so soon. Oh yea, and it's also a matter of life priority that depends only on himself. I don't wanna blame him, really. But, this one gets me into a bad feeling when everyone around me asks about my man's study. I feel so in vain, I feel I'm failed. Unfortunately, I can't also find how to support him appropriately, without getting him angry, without hurting his heart, without making him feel he's forced.

Well, I don't know the answer, but I don't wanna surrender! All I know is just, I have to pray to God, asking for his help. Yea, let's see what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment