Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodbye, tiring January..

Finally..... February is an inch ahead :') I've been waiting for February just because January was so tiring yet productive, I must say. In February, there will be many nice things to do. MC-ing a great event in town concerning with books, having fun on Polaris Valentine Party, having a presentation at Universitas Negeri Surabaya, and of course going to Bali!!!!!! Hopefully everything will go well. Amen.

Well fellas, to start my day in February, I would like to be grateful for many things that God has given to me.


Firstly, I thank Him so much for giving me the opportunity to study at university. This has been the greatest achievement I've achieved. Up to now, I'm still able to pay my tuition as well as keeping my grades stay on the safe position hihihi Even though, I can't lie that doing all those things are not easy. Sometimes, I complaint, I feel so tired, I even cry silently pretty often. Yet, it's still the very first thing I should be grateful for.

Secondly, I thank you, God, for letting me know, learn, and being able to use English. Surely, I've been falling in love with English since when I was a very young child. Yet, I realize that my English has not been good yet. I gotta learn more cuz I still face some difficulties when it comes to speaking skill, although my writing skill might not too bad hehe. 

Then, I'm so grateful for having Parjia as my boyfriend. We've been almost together for 2 years. For me, that's amazing. And for me, he's more than a boyfriend, he's a partner in every single up and down I get. He's my hero, my loyal supporter, and my firework. He's the closest person that knows me so well. He's truly a living miracle in my life.

Another thing to be thankful for is the opportunity to be accepted in the radio station I'd dreamed. Working here is the most interesting work I've ever done. Everything is easy to accomplish, the boss is kind and tolerant, and most importantly, the salary is plenty enough hehehe. Thank you, God, thank you so much :*

The last one, I'm thankful for all the nice loved ones around me. I might not have many close friends, but they are the best ones that never stop inspiring me throughout the time. I love them, really love them.

All right, there are still so many things I should be grateful for, but I can't mention it one by one. So, fellas, I want to face every single day in February happily. Wishing I can learn so much more new things each day. Amin.

It's eventual, I wanna say, goodbye, tiring January :)

Pipit

No comments:

Post a Comment