Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lovely Wednesday!

Yesterday was super lovely!  It was started with a drama though, that I was emotional and in a quite bad mood. Well, I had to sacrifice my school activities for the sake of my work. To be honest, I hate this very much. It always makes me completely dissatisfied. Then, I decided to walk to my college, hoping that I could see several beautiful and inspiring things along the way. 

Let’s say, God never stops giving me surprises! I saw bose on the way to the college. Owh yea, bose is my ex-boss. He was my boss when I worked in my previous workplace before I decided to work at my current workplace. He was gonna go to Komisi Penyiaran Indonesia Daerah (KPID) Semarang. As usual, he offered me to go with him. Actually, I didn’t wanna go at first, but.. After considering for a while, I decided to go. Just for relaxing my brain that almost exploded at that time, we left for Semarang directly :D

The first place we visited was KFC Padanaran. Bose was meeting up his colleague while I was eating plenty enough decent food and beverages hehe. Then, I asked him to go to Masjid Agung Semarang for doing praying. You know, the mosque is sooooo awesome! I did praying on the third floor. Meanwhile bose was at the downstairs. It is very clean and artistic as well. The awkward moment was that when I was doing praying, my heart went pitter-patter without any clear reason. Was I nervous? Well, I mean should I? Hahaha

Then we went to Ciputra Mall planning to watch movie at 21 Cinema. Unfortunately, all the movies didn’t interest us at all. So, we just did window shopping and looked for some clothes for my bose’s daughter who will celebrate her birthday on the 23rd of January. After getting the clothes, I asked him to go to Gramedia. We were there for quite long time. Bose bought a kind of CD for her daughter. It’s about an English introduction to children. Not to mention, he bought me this book! I wanted to purchase it by myself, but he insisted me not to purchase that because he wanted to buy it for me. Awwh, how sweet he really is!





“Gak usah diganti duitnya. Kan itu buat belajar kamu, biar tambah pinter,” said bose. He always cares about me that much!

Hmm, this is the most worth it part of our trip. It’s the way home. We talked and shared a lot. It’s about our work, education, lives, and some other interesting things. One thing I didn’t expect that he wanted to talk about was about his favorite singer. He likes Sammy Simorangkir and Anji. It was so nice when he played the following video on his iPhone 4 during the way from Semarang to Ungaran. 

The video is so nice and touching! :’D


He also advised me sincerely, motivated me strongly and said something that I’ll never forget; “Buat bose, kamu sekarang udah sukses, Pit. Banyak yang udah kamu lalui, banyak pengalaman, dan cara ngomongmu udah sangat beda. Kamu pinter. Satu yang musti diingat, jangan gampang berkecil hati. Harus kuat harus prihatin. Oya, jangan sombong juga sekalipun kamu pinter, sekalipun apa yang kamu cita-citakan sebagian udah bisa kamu dapet.” Bose is fucking crazeeeeehhhhh yet lovely! He just succeeded at making me crying myself! He rarely texts me, but he always knows everything I do, he knows how much my school dispensation is :D, and he knows how to treat me as I want. He’s daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn brilliant! I always feel comfortable to chit chat with him. We often spend our time only for talking small things that we both like. I love to listen to bose as well as he always listens to me :’)

Well, after arriving in Magelang, bose was hungry again and we had dinner with tongseng and sate. Then he took me to my house. I was like speechless. I felt I could never thank him enough. But, I said what I feel that I thanked him so much for making me happy and buying all the things I wanted. He just smiled at me and went home.

I’m gonna be missing yesterday. Hope I could make another million trips with him again! Bose, I smurf you!!!!

Pipit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment