Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Why Cheat?

Too bad that this post will be a bit emotional blog post.

Well, let me say everything straight to the point. It's 11.30 P.M. that I had a text from my little brother saying his girl was cheating. I directly replied his text and asked how he knew that. He didn't reply directly..

We're living in Magelang and that afternoon he went to Semarang to see his girl who is currently studying in UNES. The ironic part is that, my brother came there without letting his girlfriend know that he was coming there. But, when he's already been there, he saw his girlfriend was happily being with her fucking new boyfriend. Of course, my brother spontaneously ended up the relationshit! Yea, after being together for about three years or more, I don't know exactly, eventually this damn thing happened!

Don't know why, this bad news just successfully gets me hurt. I don't experience what my bro experienced, but I just feel that it hurts to be cheated, uh?  What the heck is she doing? Who the fuck is she? Pathetic! I know my bro pretty well. He's a kind of devoted boy that will always appreciate his girl in every situation and sacrifice what he has even though it's the only thing he has. 
About a year ago, my bro was very busy helping his girl preparing for her needs enrolling university. He spent much money for her. Going to Semarang for many times, buying her all her needs, accompanying her in every single test, and cheering her up are all the things he had done to her. Then, she was officially accepted as a student in UNES. I was very happy to hear that! Just so you know, I honestly admit that my bro’s girl is a kind of an industrious girl. She might not that brilliant, but she's pretty diligent. And she got a full scholarship from dikti to study in UNES till graduation. I was so proud as well at that time.

But, now, I just can hide my feeling that I DESPISE her too much! She's wearing veil in her daily life, she comes from a family that isn't financially comfortable, and she has been asking for help to me and my bro for million times concerning with her life. I just... I just can't understand how could she be this cruel? What on earth is she looking for? Money? Handsomeness? Wealth? Or what? She's fucking blind, I must say! Okay, my bro is not that handsome and charming. He doesn't have much money. Not to mention, he's currently helping my father for a living, just to get money for helping his girl buying some school's needs and paying her living costs, and he has not got a job that he wants yet. But, I don't think he deserves to be cheated at all! 

Okay, I'm writing this while crying now. I feel it's so hard for me to know what happened to my bro. In all my life, I just want to see him living this life happily and finding his true love, just because he has a loyal heart for his loved one. Yet, I have to realize that life is full of surprises! They might excite us or knocks us down vice versa. I'm just thinking about sending my bro’s ex-girl a letter. Come on! I need to say so much to her, but my bro has been insisting me not to say bad words to her. I know that I'm too emotional now, I won't be able to control my feeling well. But, someday, when there's the right time, I will send her my words. Sending good words with hidden meanings that sting deeply to her heart will be exciting! HAHAHA! Ok then, I'm gonna arrange my words carefully. 

Wish you a willingness to wish my bro a better future and a so much more sincere love wholeheartedly! If you know him, I know you will love him as much as I do. I also pray that God will send some things that can be healing my bro’s heart real soon! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment