Monday, August 29, 2011

Lebaran Is Coming !!!! ^^

Wawhh! Lebaran is an inch ahead :) I can't wait to celebrate that with my loved ones. Wearing new clothes and gathering with family are other lovely things I can get from Lebaran. 

Even though Lebaran is still tomorrow, I've got some texts from friends. Some of the texts, I ignore because I think that's a common saying that is forwarded and sent again to other people. The rest, I read and I'm mesmerized by that saying. 

Here is my favorite saying:

Lebaran kurang 1 hari lagi. Aku ingin jadi orang pertama yang minta maaf :)

- Untuk kamu yang MENYAYANGI ku:
makasih telah membuatku menjadi orang yang begitu sempurna..

- Untuk kamu yang pernah MENYAKITI ku:
makasih telah mengajarkan arti kesabaran dan semoga kamu tidak akan pernah merasakan sakit yang aku rasakan..

- Untuk kamu yang pernah AKU SAKITI:
maafkanlah kekhilafanku.. aku hanyalah manusia yang jauh dari kesempurnaan..

- Untuk yang sekarang jadi SAHABAT ku:
mungkin kita memiliki banyak perbedaan, namun tak bisa dipungkiri lagi kalau aku sangan membutuhkanmu .. :p

MINAL AIDIN WAL FAIZIN YA.. MOHON MAAF LAHIR DA BATHIN.. SELAMAT HARI RAYA IDUL FITRI 1432 H, mizz you..

Hahaha, don't you think that the text above is so cool??! I love that so much !! I got that from my best friend/sister/godparent who is always there for me to listen, to give advices, to cheer me up, to comfort me, and even to share woman's secrets hihihi. She is Mbak Anggita. I love our relationship. I don't exaggerate, but this is exactly the most fascinating friendship I've ever had in this globe. 

Well, I don't send any saying yet to my friend, and perhaps I won't hehehe It's just too troublesome :) Sometimes, I think that I forgive all people's mistake. Don't care whether they forgive me or not. I'm simple, that's it!

Anyways, I'm gonna clean up my own room today ^^ Have a blessed day y'all !!! 

Pipit

No comments:

Post a Comment