Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fatigued

Pheeewwhh !!!! Terribly need to have a long sigh, take a deep breath and let all my burden go. You know, this is the only night I can stay at home. My usual activity is working from 7 till 9 pm everyday, except Sundays. Oh God, it's nice to be in my room and writing on my blog while snacking hehehe. Perfectly lovely !!!!

I'm not fit yet after catching a very fucking cold since last week. How I hate rainy nose and sore throat!! It feels so terrible and irritating. Unfortunately, it got to be worse because I didn't have enough time for taking a rest. Working, working, and working. That's it! Actually I really need an off day for taking a rest, but it's pretty impossible because I'm working in a radio station. You know, uh? 

Lately, I've been thinking about my schedule. Really surprised to know that I have no holiday at all even on Lebaran day. This is insane, right? Sometimes, being loyal to your company is not always good. Yea, I'm a kind of loyal employee. I rarely complain about the schedule given to me, some of my partners often complain though. They complain if the given schedule doesn't suit them, surely without considering others. So, I've been observing that my boss doesn't really like to get a fuss. He prefers to give a little working time to my partners that usually complain and he gives me so much working time vice versa because I rarely complain about the schedule. Well, I always say that I won't complain if I can do that, but.. if it turns to be irrational, it's not fair!

From that case, I learn that sometimes I don't really need to be loyal if I'm treated unfairly. I got to say no, if others are able to say so. Moreover, my current boss doesn't seem very good at leading my company. He often makes wrong decisions and most of his reasons why he does this and that are not reasonable enough.

Anyway, my body feels going into pieces now. Never felt this exhausted before. But hey, it's always nice to fight for life and always stay strong. At least, I'm accustomed to be exhausted when someday, my life magically turns to be completely lovely hahaha. See y!


Pipit


No comments:

Post a Comment