Friday, May 18, 2012

NUEDC 2012


In the beginning of this month, I got an opportunity to represent my university joining National University English Debate Championship or NUEDC 2012. On the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of May, to be exact. It was held in Hotel Le Beringin, Salatiga.
I went there with my lectures and the two friends of mine, Osy & Arum. It was my first experience to join such an event. There were 32 universities around Central Java that sent their representatives to this debating competition.
Well, I was so fortunate that I met up many people who are fluent in English and good in debate. They sure inspire me a lot. I was nothing compared to them, but my main purpose was not to win the competition and get the money. Yet, I actually wanted to simply get inspired ^^ And I did!
Yea, because all of us didn’t win the competition, we had nothing to do on the third day. So we spent the time staying at our room & enjoying the acceptable facilities that the hotel provided. Then we looked for some food and went home earlier! Haha.
On the way home, we stopped in Pakis and took some nice pictures. I was not disappointed at all and I was happy vice versa! Well, here are the pictures I took:





2 comments:

  1. Saya sering melewati jalur ini sewaktu KKN-PPM UGM setahun yang lalu.

    ReplyDelete