Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Charming Stranger #2

Meeting up interesting strangers is one of my favorite things about life. I find it nice that I can talk to them and share our knowledge about our different countries and culture. Not to mention, if they have great sense of humor, it’s always nice to have intimate conversation with them. Well, the second charming foreigner that I met lately is Matthijs Van Duijvbonde.

Matthijs is the pianist of Tim Knol & Band, a famous band from Netherlands. He’s extremely adorable. You know, he can play piano very well, he has super great sense of humor, and most of all, he’s so humble. Actually I wanna say that he is really really CRAZY! Haha. Yet, even though I just met him for the very first time, he impressed me a lot because we conversed a bit intimately.

I was surprised that he gave me a small gift as a memento. It’s special because the gift is actually a kind of a simple sculpture of my name. Hmm, how could he remember me that much whereas he is a famous musician? I might be special to him. HAHAHAHA sounds too disgustingly confident! Here is the snapshot of the gift:



Tim Knol's 2nd Album autographed by the whole band & the sweet gift! :D

Here are the snapshots of me & Matthijs:



My BSO, Matthijs, & me


the Mick Jagger look like bule gilak & gadis bermuka keset -_-

I do hope I could meet him someday and had other crazy moments! 
You can also see him in this video :D


No comments:

Post a Comment