Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My Graduation Day

Well, finally I graduated. Frankly I feel totally relieved. Pursuing my bachelor degree was the hardest yet most valuable thing I’ve ever did in my life so far. I am happy that I could do the thing once I thought it was impossible. Then it’s true that nothing is impossible, uh?

The graduation day was on the 16th November 2013. To be honest, the ceremony was quite boring and time consuming. But, my favourite part was the moment I and my three best friends were announced as the best students and get the title that sounds balm to my ears; “cumlaude”. Haha.

Me, with my besties Osy & Arum


my boss came to my graduation ceremony ^^

You know, once the commencement done and we’re home, my father couldn’t stop telling every person he met how proud he was about that title. It makes me think that I need to continue studying on a higher level. This is what makes me feel a bit miserable lately. Actually I have a very strong will to study but it’s more likely to be impossible to do what I want at the moment. I need to earn a lot of money first. But, I promise myself that I want to pursue my master degree as soon as I get the chance. And most importantly, enjoy my current happiness and struggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment