Wednesday, March 21, 2012

When Bali Can’t Really Impress Me..

I know that it’s been weeks I didn’t write a thing here. Honestly, I’m just feeling madly lazy lately. And the most terrible part is that I don’t know why. I’m still looking for the basic cause of this kinda bad feeling though.

Anyway, I just want to remember what I experienced last month. Well, I went to the most beautiful island in Indonesia, people say. Yep, Bali Island. It was my uni project that we had to go to Bali for “study” tour. Haha, you guys know what I mean, right?

Unhappily, I just felt it didn’t feel like when I was there on the first time, when I was in Senior High School. It was so hot and the weather was completely unfriendly. Besides, it might be because we visited the same places that I visited before. Nothing’s special, including the feeling of being there.

Yet, I kinda get happy when we went to Kuta Beach. I don’t like a beach, but it was nice to be there. Again, I didn’t know why.

Here are some pictures I took there.







I expected something more from Bali, but I didn’t get what I really wanted. In the event, I just felt that Bali failed to impress me with all the beauty it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment